View Single Post
Old 26-01-09, 03:53 PM   #1
MikeMant

MikeMant is on a distinguished road
Various questions about the ZS

Hi people i have introduced myself to the club and have had some great help so far on what to look for when i go and buy my first ZS

I have a few questions about the ZS (Hopefully i have got the right section) ...

What are the standard speakers like? Will i get a good sound just using a decent head unit?

Can i fit fog lights to the front bumper if it doesnt already have them? Im not too bothered if they work or not i just think they look better with them in Would the blanking plates need to be cut out?

I hear that parts are hard to get hold of and servicing is expensive? is this true? I would have thought that servicing is the same for any car

I have also heard that fitting either a panel filter or induction kit makes the response alot better What would be the best one to fit?

Are the 17 multi spoke alloys easy to get hold of?

I would like my ZS to have the multi spoke 17s on it along with fogs etc but looking at my price range the models that fall into my price range have the 16 alloys and no fogs So i was thinking that i could get hold of these parts and pop them on?

Sorry for the questions Im just doing my research Thanks in advance people

MikeMant is offline   Reply With Quote