View Single Post
Old 03-09-13, 05:39 PM   #15
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
That's where smokies idea works - it is taking me a while to swap bits to my mk2 but I'm really starting to like it.

However Mick, you need to consider why you have a ZS at all, is it a daily driver or now more of a hobby car?

Have you considered shifting your other car or is that not an option now because of the dogs, caravan, trips to the tip etc?

And to answer the original question - in this category a standard car will be worth more than a modified one and the modified one will be worth more as parts.

Good luck with what ever you decide - I waited for the mk2 to come along that I was willing to afford, I missed several but am happy with mine, I think the point I'm making here is don't loose too much sleep if someone else gets Chris's car.