View Single Post
Old 18-01-13, 04:55 PM   #15
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
You can't have done 29'000 miles just driving round your local town - assuming the speed limit is 30mph that would be over 40 days driving with out stopping or slowing down!

It therefore follows that you have driven some distances so will have passed LPG suppliers.

I really don't beleive that you are driving on public roads exploting the engine to the full at all times so you wont notice the slight reduction in performance
and as I keep saying - when you need it switch to petrol.

Assuming petrol costs £1.35/L and you are getting 30mpg you've spent £1300 on fuel in 6 months - I expect it will be a lot more as you drive everywhere at full tilt - in a year that is over £2.5k, you would have paid for the conversion in that time.

I challange you to try a vehicle that has LPG and try it on both fuels and then still tell me that you notice a difference in everyday driving.