View Single Post
Old 07-04-11, 11:12 AM   #5
zsserbia

zsserbia will become famous soon enough
Thx mate, I've checked the media section, some of the things I haven't seen before. But still i have a dilemma is the Zed range shown by the presenters to be any good, or better or worse than others, all the humor, egoism and blown tires set aside. Sense of humor and modern trends I understand, but whilst not being in touch with you local people, it's the stuff behind the curtains I don't understand. Car companies are to present their motors in the best possible way, but when you don't get objective opinion from the TV presenters or Journalists then you don't get the clear image if the particular cars are any good. I understand why you guys love your Zeds now that I have one, but sadly no one was there to encourage me to actually buy one at home. As I didn't bump to your community before, I had to rely solely to me, myself and I and purchase the thing at my own risk (I have some motoring knowledge and I know my computers as well, so I did go for a thorough inspection and a good test drive). My point is I had to convince myself why should I have one and that is not much of a marketing if you know what I mean. My question is, was there any media out there to convince you beyond reasonable doubt why you should purchase yours ?

Hoping I'm not bothering you to much, but If I was local I would have understood all this without asking for second opinion...
zsserbia is offline   Reply With Quote