View Single Post
Old 07-04-11, 11:56 AM   #8
zsserbia

zsserbia will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
I guess from experience we did have press releases here, the BTCC also promoted it as well as many racing circuits using the ZS helped raise the profile. However in the second hand market it is only forums like these that can assist people, like yourself, to make informed decisions. From new it is like any other marque, you make a decision based on what you see and drive, motoring programmes like TG rarely assist on buying an everyday car. At least with the likes of us on here you get both sides, those that love them for what they are and those that hate them for what they are! Granted they are not the best things since sliced bread, but on the other hand they are not a bad car when compared with similar marques, it's all about the overall package and experence.

I have owned around 60 cars in my lifetime, raced a few as well so for me to have owned this particular ZS for 6 years is making a huge statement! It is the longest I have ever owned a car.
Interesting point you got there, very much convincing... So what would be the conclusion, something like:

ZS'es are like Misses - not to be driven by the, charming as the, moody as the, can't live with' em can't live without' em, but still you' ve got to love them... Lol? or maybe something else, feel free to rephrase it, I'm not actually Shakespeare ya know
zsserbia is offline   Reply With Quote