View Single Post
Old 13-02-14, 02:33 PM   #43
Roverload

Roverload is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
Not the best 'hello' post is it? Slagging off a respected member who has clearly proved he was not doing as you stated but was offering some friendly advice. 'Whatever' is not an apology in my book just a teenage reply to a parent or elder who has little respect.
Whatever wasn't supposed to be an apology. And it isn't "slagging off" as you so eloquently put it. I wasn't happy, I got the impression he was trying to sell me something that I don't need, and he suggested there are issues I may not have known about, what do you think would have gone through my head after that message? Maybe the person I bought the car off it untrustworthy? Maybe it's a nail or there's something untoward gone on with it? I'm a big fan of minding your own business and that is all I have to say and that is all I will say, I would have just left it where I did but seeing as you seem to want an explanation there it is. I like your website, it'll be a useful tool to me and the people seem nice (not to mention the fellow banana mobile owners) but if you don't like that then ban me I guess...
Roverload is offline   Reply With Quote