View Single Post
Old 02-06-12, 03:25 PM   #14
Jem

Jem is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovermgparts View Post
Why not fix the scu you have with the relay units found on ebay?

That way it doesnt need recoding and if you are a bit of a diyer you can do the fix yourself !

G
Could do it that way couldn't do it myself though,But right now im just getting super fed up with all these little things thats going wrong,Say i fix the washers whats the next thing that might go,The washers could be the only thing but its a what if,Be allright if i could do the job myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andys1981 View Post
thats what i would do,once you sell it you may well regret it,like me
I will regret it im sure of that but in the long run i think i may be better off,Spending out all the time,If i had some knowhow then fixing small problems like this wouldn't be a big issue,Fantastic car engine wise no problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackyschild View Post
SCU faults are becoming a common issue now, mine has been going for a while. Changing the relays seems the only viable option (cost wise). Unfortunately you can't just swap over scu units. Once the relays have been replaced though it should be good for another 7 years or so
Yea i know SCU faults has been a issue for some time on these cars but would you really expect faults like this to happen on a not to old car.

Im waiting to find out if there is a way the washers can be wired without the SCU but so i still use the washer stalk.

Then at least i can sell the car for a decent amount of money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me View Post
How can I be so thirsty in the morning, when I drank so much last night?:
Jem is offline   Reply With Quote