View Single Post
Old 19-08-11, 10:58 AM   #18
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enright View Post
After the original sale fell through, Lewys and I have agreed a deal which I think we're both happy with, so I'm looking forwards to picking the car up next week.
I can't wait to be a nice respectable ZS owner - so much more civilised than what I'm currently associated with, hahaha!!!
Anyway I could do with finding a replacement bumper (ideally identical to the one that was originally removed), but at a pinch anything that will get me road-legal, so if anyone knows of one please get in contact.
Also, as the non-running issue could be down to ECU failure, I'm trying to find out if I can fit a MkI derv ECU & 5AS to the MkII - I know that the MkII is fully OBDII compliant so you can reset fault codes etc, but I'm not too concerned about that. i just want it to stand a chance of working. Question is, does anyone know if it would?
Probably not... unless you change all sensors and sounders from the alarm as well?

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote