View Single Post
Old 01-08-12, 11:16 AM   #16
petet16
Technical Expert R.I.P.

petet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to beholdpetet16 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence-zs180 View Post
It was deff getting out of hand and starting to put a bad side to this forum and I for one am glad that the admins/owners etc have done what's right to protect the forum, this is a good forum that doesn't take life or itself to seriousley and is a great help with many helpful members that are proud to be here and that it's bloody hard to find.
On a side note I delt with him 2+ years ago, He did my belts and a few other bits and it seems I was one of the lucky ones.. Even though I swear he caused the join between the two manifolds to split.. But hey whats done is done
y'know that's the odd thing, he can do good work, years ago when he was into T16s he built some good motors, but then as now it was outweighed by all the other "baggage"

R.I.P. Peter David Scott 18.07.59 to 21.11.16
Will be missed by us all but we will always remember you.

petet16 is offline   Reply With Quote