View Single Post
Old 20-10-13, 06:02 AM   #61
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat C View Post
I like dreaming too! But that just proves what i said, to at least have a chance a ZS needs money thrown at it to tune it up. Sorry but there's no way on earth a ZS with 210 bhp would even get in the shadow of a GT3 or CSL. Sometimes i feel ashamed to be a ZS owner as all the other owners seem to have ridiculous delusions of grandeur!! Maybe why i've been off the site for 2 years, couldn't put up with the bull sh!t !!!
Think you'll find the car was a bit special - he mentions that - and the guy's spent some time driving on a track. Put a decent driver in a decent car and it'll waste a crap driver in a very fast car.

And - you know what - really - 2 years - well no-one missed you, and if you're just gonna throw insults around on the site at members just bog off back to wherever you've been trolling around for the last little while and don't bother coming back.....

Last edited by Dan1971; 20-10-13 at 06:15 AM.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote