Thread: Vvc
View Single Post
Old 09-01-16, 09:14 AM   #22
Mark S

Mark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to allMark S is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmadbaker View Post
If your clever with your right foot any power level is manageable, with 322bhp on tap i can't remember the last time i had an uncontrollable wheel spin? And thats driving hard.
there is honda civic I know of with 560bhp (low boost, higher boost is over 800bhp) and its as drivable as any other car regardless of the right foot, the power delivery from the engine and its mapping make it easy to drive and even with such fast acceleration the chassis design prevented it from lighting up its wheels and steering itself to the nearest ditch.
That was was a complete car design tho, rather than just chucking in a bigbhp motor into an otherwise unmodified car.

The k conversions would be hard work with lots of custom parts.

The b16 motor such as used on the mb civic should be easy enough? The b18 is essentially the same thing as found in the teg (which is similar also).
The b18 nasp will tune to 285bhp (I know of one out there and its fast)

Problem with a fancy honda motor in the zs is it will always be a 4/5 door zs and carry the weight, the honda eg/ek/dc2 came as 3 doors and were lighter, the eg weighing in at sub 900kg.
Mark S is offline   Reply With Quote