View Single Post
Old 20-03-16, 04:17 PM   #6
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
A step in the right direction. MG ownership has always been seen as an old mans club, flat cap and pipe etc. I guess many youngsters don't see themselves as part of this group as all they see are the old photos, tin wall hangings etc as the history. A difficult mould to break and one that needs refreshing as you rightly have said the future of MG is todays folk, the baton needs to be handed over and the interest taken forward. Harder still with the demise of MG Rover and even harder with people trying to take the latest incarnation seriously. Good to hear many within Kimber House driving the later MGs.
I'm all for getting more involved and I did try to attend at MGLive last year but the crap weather put paid to me staying until late when the AGM was due to start. If there is a meeting due I wouldn't mind making the time and seeing if there was anything I could be interested in?