View Single Post
Old 15-09-13, 09:18 PM   #15
Maxfly
Site Ambassador

Maxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to allMaxfly is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by andys1981 View Post
does look good, i would love to have a clean engine bay like that,has anybody else noticed this,see in the pics with the power steering pump,(i think)the top pipe next too the timing belt,the bonnet seems to rub on this part,thought it was just mines,its like the bonnets too low,is this just on mk2s,cant recall seeing this on mk1s

Aye Andy all of mine have had a bit of chafage there and further back and right too, usually easier spotted by the marks on the insulation

Lovely looking car there, a good start already getting it all cleaned up. Cleaning the engine bay has made a huge difference, handy having a ZS you can take all the better bits off and swap over

An Skillen am pretty near 100% it's not Goodwood as it is too dark so BRG would be correct. Looks real nice in the pics, still seems to have a fine shine which I'm sure will only get better now