View Single Post
Old 15-09-13, 09:50 PM   #16
MG ZS STE
Site Supporter

MG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really niceMG ZS STE is just really nice
Thanks for the comments guys, it is British racing green. The pearlescent one HFF, in the sun it has a kind of gold hue about it and looks very nice. It is a bit of a project though and will keep the thread updated as I make progress. Some bits to swop, some to get but I'm quite happy starting something new. I'd taken the PBT saloon as far as I could and have learned a lot along the way. Some things I would do differently and some things I wouldn't bother doing at all this time.

Sill torn on swapping my red painted calipers with xpower stickers and black alloys. I think it will make it look sportier but then I may just paint the old calipers titanium grey and keep the wheels sparkle silver?

I'm also in the middle of DRL'n a set of MK2 headlights that were ment to go on PBT. Halfway through baking one light but since the accident haven't touched it.