View Single Post
Old 28-05-17, 12:06 AM   #13
LukeZS96

LukeZS96 is on a distinguished road
So an update on this thread. First of all my 11s have gone off to be refurnished so she is on hairpins at the minute. There has also been some changes to my plans and i haven't done a whole lot of work to the car since it's become my daily driver again. I am putting the 1.8 out of my Mk1 scrapper into it and I'm going to tune that up with a custom exhaust, remap, 135 cams, a 52mm tb, maybe an alloy inlet manifold and if the headgasket ever gives up in future the head will be ported and polished when it comes off. While the engine is being swapped out I will be doing a few jobs such as the clutch, timing belt and the rear crankshaft oil seal. I was going to replace the headgasket but I thought to myself if it's not gone there is no point in doing it. I am just waiting on the clutch to arrive and then I can take some time off work to do the engine swap. The motivation had dropped off abit due to a few personal issues with work and stuff and money issues aswell but I'm back on my feet now and things are starting to pick up. The work will start on it more hands on again and it will live up to the title of this thread when it's done
LukeZS96 is offline   Reply With Quote