View Single Post
Old 20-10-13, 09:05 AM   #3
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1971 View Post
Got to do what you got to do I suppose mate. Don't think you've been content for a while now.....

Good luck.

Selling as she stands or selling bits off ?

This is true and its through no real fault of the car as like I say just had the clutch done which when dropped out was really quite bad. Didnt think it was actually bad to drive but probably was more if got used to how it drove as now is totally different and picks up easier so think the old one must have had a mild slip getting to the end.

This is the question, my mate thinks ill probably get more for it as a complete package as she stands now which I think may possibly be true but if when its advertised and doesn't get much interest Iay start returning more to standard and either keep the bits (for another later on) or sell in to hopefully recoup some pennies. Its proving to be a hard choice to make though as I keep putting off the "listing" date as it were as I do still enjoy it but at the same time some of the enjoyment from it has gone now.

We shall see.

Doesn't help that yesterday I took my mate to pick up his brand new MG3 from Apple MG in Gravesend, they had a very nicely spec'd 6 TSE in there that looked and drove very nicely for what it was and had all the toys on it.
So many choices an I really don't know what I want to do lol.