Thread: Cruise Control
View Single Post
Old 09-03-12, 06:59 PM   #20
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
The freelander KV6 uses the same system as the ZS and ZT KV6 and these share some components with the TD so I wouldn't be suprised if the Discovery TD does as well.

I was lucky to get the steering wheel and master switches from the doner R45 so I don't need them but I'm sure they could be made to work.

However the discovery master switch could be an improvment over the R45 version. For some reason the warning light is in the dials and is orange, normally a warning colour. All the other switches have function indicators built into the switch.

Tonight while I was out I left it switched on (only the switch illumination is connected) and the tell tale dash light is irritating while driving.

I'll get it working and then may look at alternative methords so it works like the front fog switch.