View Single Post
Old 01-01-14, 08:31 AM   #18
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Got my Mk2 when I had a TF and the wife's MPV broke. With 2 kids, a 2 seater was plain silly as a 2nd car. Passed a Peugeot dealer who had a Mk2 on the front. Looked awesome and they offered stupid money for the TF in px.

Having bought it I found this forum.

Something like this keeps the interest going in the car instead of it just being a car - if you follow me. It turns into a real interest/hobby, rather than a hunk of metal to go from A to B that you take to the garage when something doesn't work.

I've had a few, and a few other marques as everyone knows, but the value of them just keeps me coming back. I now geninely believe I have one of the best.

It's not the fastest - it's not the cheapest to run - but the initial outlay was very cheap and there's nothing that compares for the money. That's true for me having spent very little on it - and for those that spent more many years ago. Pound for pound - one of the best.

Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote