View Single Post
Old 26-09-15, 11:53 PM   #267
dakta

dakta is on a distinguished road
Quote:
ZS passed MOT last week, and was notified that the parts are on the way to Matt currently.... time is getting really rather tight on this one, as still waiting for the controller too....
It's being covered, I have hit a snag with the hot air station I use for soldering surface mount IC's to the board (put simply, the one i've got isn't working as well as it used to which is holding things up).. Not your fault, or the controllers fault either but it's given me a headache, as some of the components needed for the controller are available in surface mount packaging only and are virtually impossible to do by hand.

Thats the bad news, the good news (or bad news depending how you see it) is I've actually got some more orders for the vnt controller too, so given that I need to make myself one as well, there's actually quite a lot of demand for these at the moment, so I am trying to get them out of my hair asap.

Do be assured though, your controller is in assembly. Because these are one off, bespoke electronic designs there is i'm afraid a bit of a delay between an 'order' and one being built.

I don't know how much you need the car on a daily basis, but if you wanted to drop it off up here like you do with matt for the controller fitting and initial tuning etc, might be able to sort something out.

Last edited by dakta; 27-09-15 at 12:02 AM.
dakta is offline   Reply With Quote