View Single Post
Old 15-09-12, 07:19 PM   #107
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Update, spent some time on the zed today and it is all sorted and ready to unleash the beast on the roads! Took the clutch slave pushrod off today and had a threaded sleeve made up and after measuring the one I took off I wound the new one on and added 6mm to the travel and the bite is where I want it. I'll get this drawn up when back at work and post a picture up for all to use if you want an adjustable clutch.

Had to repair my power vis as that was playing up and now the lights are doing what they should, so back to full power and torque steer!

Also bought a flyeyes kit for the Discovery and fitted them today, will post up tomorrow on this, will look at maybe doing the zed.

So all's good!