Thread: ZS TD project
View Single Post
Old 20-07-15, 07:49 PM   #125
ZS Phil

ZS Phil has a spectacular aura aboutZS Phil has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc600 View Post
Awesome!!!!

Think I might have to plan something like this one day.
Do it! As the MG slogan goes, "life's too short not too".

Glad we did it but could do with a holiday to recover from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterzs View Post
Wow, road trip to end all road trips.

Great story and great pics.

Wish I had the guts to do it, even the planning would put me off.

Glad the car went well, just shows how good they are. Didnt look out of place anywhere.

Cheers Peter .

Yeh, the car did well considering its age and mileage. A chaffed pipe and a master cylinder could go on any make or model of this age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_b82 View Post
I saw it on FB, but these extra pics are mighty

And I thought my road trip to Norway* was going to be adventurous.... although granted mine is currently still at risk of HG blowing lol

I didn't get to the post office - but got a box ready for the injectors, so will get them sent Monday AM hopefully...

Epic trip though - rather Jealous

*Won't be happeneing now as friend I was going to visit is moving back to Sweden
When you go to Norway, whatever you do, make sure you do "Path of the trolls" it was probably my fave part of the whole trip. Absolutely stunning. Geiranger is a must.

No rush with the injectors, the ZS needs to come off the road for a bit, I'm not quite happy with it at the minute to such an extent I'm looking at another "sensible" car whereby the 2 ZS's will be toys.

It needs bushes, brakes, a ball joint, indicators fixing, coilovers re-furbing and a bit of paint which the Swiss jet wash removed for me!
A gasket between the wastegate and manifold has just gone while I was setting up my new boost controller too.
All I'm saying is I wont be in a position to put your injectors in straight away I'm afraid. All these problems have become apparent literally in the last couple of days

Last edited by ZS Phil; 20-07-15 at 07:51 PM.
ZS Phil is offline   Reply With Quote