View Single Post
Old 03-05-08, 09:46 AM   #7
arwilson80
Founding Members

arwilson80 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boot Hill Bandit View Post
Loving the ZS sitting overlooking a quiet and peaceful landscape........with just the tarmac widning its way through the countryside and fields......it's that sort of scene that would inspire me to jump in the ZS and attack those roads at breakneck speeds.....
Yeah, it's lovely up there... I wouldn't say i did it at breakneck speed but i wasn't hanging about. There are some evil cambers and undulations in those roads - 1 side goes up, other doesn't move and somethimes in the middle of corners too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by markyzs180 View Post
Great pics, car is looking superb...love the sunstrip !!
Sunstrip is starting to peel at the top and car is in for MOT soon so it'll have to be removed (as will the front window tints).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan.F View Post
Good shots at a good location but have ever thought of having a play with them in a paint package you can make them look tons better
I did edit 1 or 2 last night (well technically it was this morning) very quickly but i wasn't gonna do them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMZS180 View Post
great pics........not much traffic around your way then ????
Believe it or not, there actually was quite a bit of traffic on the road. I'd safely say almost that every time i stopped at least 1 or 2 cars passed me.

"People in cars cause accidents. Accidents in cars cause people. Drive only with proper protection."
"You should try one. It's bloody good" - Jeremy Clarkson (commenting after driving a ZS180)
"Fines are a tax for doing bad, Taxes are a fine for doing good" - Unknown
GPS - Because guys don't know how to ask directions

MG ZS 180
3.5L V6 Ford Taurus
2.7L V6 EcoBoost Ford F150 4x4
arwilson80 is offline   Reply With Quote