Thread: ZS TD project
View Single Post
Old 22-10-13, 09:49 AM   #36
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
Yeah, it is never easy and a lot are unknown.

I would be wary about long term issues unless the spray patterns are verified to be correct - just because they are unknown really. the angle might be right but they may not squirt it into the correct location on the bowl.

I have used wingy's that I felt were not running right as they smoked and smoked and smoked. Matt could not get the torque up on them.
I sold them to byronstigly on .org and in his SDI they were slower - I got my hands on a second set and sold them to him and they worked for him.

I then swapped out to the hybrid injector - been using that ever since and have little smoke on them as it stands.

I have never used standard SDI's, so i dont know, but I was told by Matt that he did not think the hybrid flowed quite as much as SDI's... .org didn't think that should be the case.

I know for a fact they are a lot less smokey based on a number of people popping them in after using SDI's.
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is offline   Reply With Quote