View Single Post
Old 14-02-08, 04:30 PM   #6
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boot Hill Bandit View Post
Nice one Mick I have yet to see your ZS since the Open Day last year.......now it has no plenum death rattle and I can imagine it is going to look fantastic and fresh now

Jim
Erm..............started her up this afternoon after fitting the induction hoses and the ******* rattle is back! I am somewhat pissed off, but I shall be removing the VIS valve and have a waggle of the actuator arm to see if there is anything untoward.

Oh well, looks like I'll have to get my **** together and get that plenum assembly sorted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fez View Post
That will be good news. I am sure you bank balance won't be so happy after its all done.
Bank balance, well that's never happy .................however, the hoses and breather only cost £28, shiftlight was £39 and the newly powder coated rims didn't cost me a penny