Thread: Im Homeless
View Single Post
Old 16-07-08, 06:10 AM   #30
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeMoNPauL View Post
I do know this guy takes alot of negative publicity on many forums but if he is that bad "Why hasnt there been any prosecutions of him etc etc"

If i believed some of the stories i have read i would surely be on to my solicitors to sue the arse of the guy.

Dont get me wrong i aint sticking up for no one apart from myself and what i do on XPF.
He has been succsessfully sued by someone I know for £11,000! This was mostly for parts removed and "lost" from a car he was supposdily installing a new engine. He disappeared for quite sometime after this and I'm not sure if he paid up in the end.

He has various technics from staging robberies when customers are around to declaring himself bancrupt to moving.

The biggest problem I'm having is getting people to tell me about their own personal experience as they are either scared of him, he has since done them a little favour, or for some reason are unwilling to tell me the good stories!

I could go on but I'm saving it!