View Single Post
Old 19-09-12, 08:33 PM   #22
grimmy
its ginger its phenomenal

grimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud ofgrimmy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchy View Post
Ah is amp hours i.e. how long it can supply x number of amps, i.e. a 55 aH battery will be able to supply 5.5amps draw over 10 hours, and the cca is the cold cranking amps, tbh as said a 063 should be able to do what you need if your on a budget, the bigger battery is fitted to the v6 because its a bigger engine to turn over than the k4, again diesel has higher compression so they are always fitted with big batterys too
Cheers mate i knew the 180 needed a biggish battery because of the engine size but started to get lost and confused there for a minute, it seems i can get a recommended one from euro car parts for around the 40 quid mark so not to bad in the end, will probably order it next week when its payday.