View Single Post
Old 03-08-13, 08:00 AM   #8
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona365 View Post
...My faith in the enjoyment a ZS gives you has been restored, after a few months of my ZED seeing too many of his friends scrapped, and far too many people slating him off, saying he is useless and cheap and a scrap car. Those people should not be in an enthusiasts forum.............................
Where's that come from pal ? .... There's always some tongue in cheek yellow banter on the site, but I've only given or heard kind works about your car .... You need to come round for a hug mate ?

When you're here I'll show you a hole the size of my fist on the side of Red and plenty more bits to show that although she's a pretty good looker, under the pretty clothes she's rotten .....
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote