View Single Post
Old 11-03-10, 07:32 AM   #17
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Bizarre - just deleted a huge post justifying my decision making.

Then thought to myself - don't have to really.

I don't get to know my cars. They are metal outside my door. If I see another one I fancy, I buy it. I've made some hasty decisions in the past. This isn't one of them. This is made purely on me being able to drive to work giving me an extra hour and a half at home without a huge fuel bill.

Strange as I went to bed last night disheartened that my cyber buddies think I'm foolish.

Every car change I've done has been made for reasons which at the time I felt were fully justifiable.

The ZT-T was a nice car but like driving around in a goldfish bowl with coolant issues. The Black Mk1 was a good car but when I fancied a Mk2 with alcantara which Archermav bought - I'd made my mind up that I'd get a Mk2 again. And the Focus - well - I've decided that time with my family and reduced costs so that I can spend more money on the boys and take my elsdest all over the country to play golf - is more important - than me having a V6 outside.
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote