View Single Post
Old 31-03-12, 08:43 PM   #12
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhamps View Post
Looks really good, trying to convince the wife on that sort of colour not working very well at the moment.

Matt
Cheers Matt, I'm quite lucky in that respect as my partner quite likes me doing lil bits to the car & appreciates that it's always been something I enjoy doing. Still do the family time things & then every now & then do car bits. Keeps all happy that way lol.
It is a nice colour, show her the pics for some added help lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterzs View Post
Looking good, I sprayed my ones Silver Sparkle, just to hide some of the damage.

I have noticed that the colour has changed, now looks darker.

Was wondering if you have to put a clear lacquer top coat over the resprayed bits???
Thanks Peter, that's one thing I'm weary of with colours changing over periods of time or even as to where the colours were mixed.

I only put lacquer on the centre caps & that didn't go too well, reacted to the paint in places so didn't bother on the wheels and all seems good. Plus when the inevitable scratch comes its easier to give a quick touch up
Craig-ZS180 is offline   Reply With Quote