View Single Post
Old 19-05-15, 03:33 PM   #4
theboynoz

theboynoz is on a distinguished road
cheers guys, was listed for a few days on an auvtion format, and nothing! Auto declined an offer of £350, some people are just kidders aren't they! I paid over the odds as I bought from a dealership (£1100), of sorts, over a year ago and PX'd my old Fiesta in for it too! Just needed something at the time to get me around, then moved to the other side of the Midlands are commuted a few days a week across country, no problems, but now I don't drive much due to working at home and not doing the school run I can afford to have something more of a fun car than just dependable lol. Hence the sale of the Astra and the purchase of the ZS!

Fingers crossed it goes soon as the wife is quite annoyed at my cars filling the drive, even just asked where can she park, will post a pic to show the ridiculous nature of that comment soon.....

Drives:
ZS MK2 - XPG 120+, Climate Control, Leather/Alcantara, standard so long as you ignore the backbox, and brilliant fun to drive!
Mondeo MK3 LX - Silver, family runabout, 1.8 16v, standard, does the job!

Last edited by theboynoz; 19-05-15 at 03:34 PM. Reason: can't spell
theboynoz is offline   Reply With Quote