Thread: my side project
View Single Post
Old 11-12-07, 02:26 AM   #1
Maxxed_Ross
Events Organiser-Scotland

Maxxed_Ross has a spectacular aura aboutMaxxed_Ross has a spectacular aura about
my side project

I'm in the process of buying this beast off a mate of my dads for a little track project

It's a highly rare Impreza Type R. Available only in Japan this thing has every electronic toy you can think of. It might look like a P1, but it stops there. Every car was order-only.

It's got fully adjustable front, centre and rear diffs - you can even lock all 3 if you're stuck in the snow! Adjustable brake bias, close-gear ratios, intercooler water-spray, carbon-fibre bonnet, front wings and boot lid, STi alcantara interior and a few other handy toys

This one is even more special as it's ahd a stack of work done to the engine after a slight incident last year that saw most of it left in the fast lane of the M9.

Forged pistons, crank, rods, vernier pullies, race cams, fully balanced, ported head, racing 3 plate clutch, light flywheel, HKS air filter, HKS dump valve, fancy manifolds, HKS full de-cat and 4" system... about the only standard parts left are the turbo and intercooler

anyway thought it might interest some of you, comments welcome

www.facebook.com/EX259

"It's not broken, it's an opportunity to upgrade!"

Last edited by Maxxed_Ross; 11-12-07 at 02:30 AM.
Maxxed_Ross is offline   Reply With Quote