Thread: Poor ZS:(
View Single Post
Old 20-01-11, 03:37 PM   #28
Ritchy
technically an expertish

Ritchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to allRitchy is a name known to all
wee update...arch has arived(still need bumper spat)
bought a brand new bosch 53 Ah battery beast! old ones died over the last few weeks n is knackered,

took a wee cheeky half day today as work was quiet n headed off to scrappies in the freezing fog..the one i usually go to woodyard up gartoharn only had a civic which didnt really bother me but it was an M reg so pretty old, so went down carberrys in dumbarton had a w reg 45 sitting there, guy lifted it up with forklift for me, stuck some wheels under so i could get under, bish bash bosh off came trailing arm, hub and 3 support arms, and an arch liner for the grand total of ?25! trailing arm bush had seen better days so just purchased a new genuine one to fit, so hopefully have back on the road next week, il get dent guy to take the dent out for now pending a respray hopefully summer/tail end of the year., keep you updated with piccys when i strip the old arm off

oh n scorpion cat back going on her as well when i get it off david hopefully sunday!