Thread: Gsxr 750
View Single Post
Old 03-06-15, 01:59 AM   #49
BUCKYDEVIL

BUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud ofBUCKYDEVIL has much to be proud of
Not been on the site for a while guys and good to have plenty to catch up on what most of the old school have been upto,
sadly just missed out on a Scottish meet by the look of things
Still have the ZS and it is running strong ( few niggles ) but still running well.
Little update here to excuse my absence as I haven't so much fell away from the ZS but went back to the thrill of bikes.
Bought another GSXR but this time a 600,
[IMG][/IMG]
And with a couple of weeks its nearly ready for track
[IMG][/IMG]
Starting to build a stable -
[IMG][/IMG]
Had a track day with Shakey Byrne who had an injured wing at the time & I still struggled to follow his lines but it was the best day ive ever had on track.
[IMG][/IMG]

Only fortunate enough to indulge in the bikes as my ZS is costing me nothing but fuel and tax, need to keep reminding myself of this whenever I feel bored of the car.
BUCKYDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote