View Single Post
Old 06-10-07, 05:19 PM   #12
john180

john180 will become famous soon enough
rite guys!! more help and opinions please!

I turned up today and the guy gave me the keys. I said this is the 1.8 and he said no its a 2.0ltr. I said so its a derv, he said no its a petrol. Apparently it was a german speced car and was imported over here. I said it cant be so he hpi'ed it while i was there and that said it was 1976cc I have included a pic of the HPI.

I rang the insrance and they cudnt find the car in their database even when i gave them the reg number so i had to ask the guy to fax the log book over to my insurer so they could do a quote but it would be tomorrow before they could help me. It did say 1976cc on the log book too.

Is this true that you could get a 2ltr petrol in germany and have it imported? The steering wheel is on the right by the way. If so it seems to be a very rare car.

A rear bumper bracket has cracked so it appears lose at the back at one side - would this be fixable or a new bumper???

One of the side skirts has also slightly come away but seems tight - are they just a crap fit???

also i pulled the petrol thing in the car and the smal petrol door wudnt open....

ANy comments guys????

HPI Below

john180 is offline   Reply With Quote