View Single Post
Old 21-07-15, 11:04 AM   #9
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Still waiting! This will be my fourth time so not new to it, however it doesn't get any easier. Just been reading the Gov website to make sure I get what I am entitled to and my rights etc. They seem to be targeting the near retirement ones but more the high earners, both of which are wrong. I guess they don't like my pension contributions! At least I know I am entitled to 8 weeks notice or pay in lieu of notice (8 weeks gardening leave, I prefer garage leave ) plus 12 weeks statutory redundancy. However I can't take a job within the notice period or I'll forfeit the redundancy pay. It doesn't stop me going for a permanent role and giving them a notice period pro-rata.