View Single Post
Old 07-03-17, 12:12 AM   #101
Big-Jay

Big-Jay has a spectacular aura aboutBig-Jay has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
Very interesting seeing the oil cooler stripped down, not seen that before. I personally like the red on red, think the seats will go nicely.
Are you replacing the hoses on the oil cooler? they went on the first track zs on here iirc and ended up with a seized engine.
Ive never stripped an oil cooler down before this one so wasn't quite sure what to expect myself. Strange looking bit of kit !

My thinking exactly concerning the seats, will see how it goes.

The rubber pipes are in good condition but the metal tubes are a bit crusty. I may give those a wire brush and see what they're like, haven't had a look for replacements so I'm unsure whether you can buy them of not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingcars View Post
I like the red ones, I have red Alcantara* buckets in my maestro (although they have faded quite a bit), I also like the gun smoke, have it in the ZS and the F (although I'd like green in the F) and I like the blue we have in the ZR.
Sounds like you have a nice collection of Alcantara's there !

I've seen plenty of Alcanatara sets for the ZT's and F/TF's and they're a reasonable amount of money, the ZS sets on the other hand seem to be well overpriced in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie007 View Post
Looking good Jay
Cheers Matt.

Last edited by Big-Jay; 07-03-17 at 02:02 PM.
Big-Jay is offline   Reply With Quote