Thread: Xpg 180
View Single Post
Old 01-11-17, 02:45 PM   #33
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
The XPG 180 has been a bit neglected recently, after the crash (see other thread) then repairs then our Mazda dying and then getting the T16...

So I decided to start back up with it recently.

She has been drinking fuel more than I drink Coffee and on investigation the Power VIS was dead, so after a conversation with Byron Rowson on FaceBook I had a new vis motor arrive last week, fitted and the old one returned for Today. - Fantastic service and it turns out Byron is the man who helped Pete out with his VIS rebuilds when needed.

So now VIS is working (although car still feels slow compared to T16!) and the rear quarter has been primed ready for paint.

Now the dilemma. What colour? I have available to me every single paint in existence. AND we are also doing a new product called "Liquid Wrap" which is similar to Plasti-Dip but much much more professional and much better finish (also very good price compared to alternatives)...

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote