View Single Post
Old 23-07-15, 02:19 PM   #22
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimmy View Post
Really sorry to hear that Mick.hope you get somewhere with the legal side. Positive discrimination is reallly becoming a big problem in this country.I live with the threat of redundancy pretty much constantly and I know it's bloody stressful.but onwards and upwards I think you will find something pretty quickly.all the best mate.
Cheers. Getting a job with near the same money is the hard part, plenty of jobs but the pay is crap. Looks like contract work will be the option to keep things going when the time times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZS View Post
Mick, if you were to take them to tribunal and win, then keep your job etc, would you really still want to work for a company that tried to get you out once before already?
I would be seeking damages not wanting to keep my job as cannot trust them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petet16 View Post
That sucks, tbh it sounds like you've been hung out to dry, but as above if you won your job back in a tribunal, would you really want it.
Not at all now, even if I stayed it would be delaying the inevitable and they look likely to fold. I have asked for voluntary to see if the offer would be improved rather than compulsory.