View Single Post
Old 23-12-09, 08:54 AM   #3
stamford
Site Owner

stamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud ofstamford has much to be proud of
They can't implement this, how can they? So if we had a convoy of 5 ZS's how are they to say we are racing or indeed know each other? Ballcocks I say! Makes me want to do it all the more to see what is done. The world has gone daft, so how will they differentiate between modern car clubs on a run and those of say classic car clubs doing their regular trips across the countryside from point to point?

What we need is a cloaking device, at a touch of a button disappear or better still turn your car into one of these:

Don't tend to see more than 2 off at a time do we!

I'd like to hear what our resident officers have to say on this, could be a load of tosh or the local council tarring everyone with the same brush as usual.