View Single Post
Old 08-02-10, 05:51 PM   #3
peterzs
promoted bloke!

peterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to beholdpeterzs is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by marco90 View Post
I bought my zs about 3 - 4 months ago but crashed it due to the snow quin valued my car at £3000 yet they are only giving me £1300 for my car thats not even half of what the car is worth because of the remaining balance on my insurance is there anything i can do??

Never accept the first offer, insurance co's always try it on, bet a lot of people accept it and Ins co rub their hands.

Get some adverts that show the going rate for the same car, year, condition etc, plus any invoices for repairs, service, that show you have maintained/improved the car. No mods that are not declared of course.

Write to them and send everything recorded, makes them think and you have proof they have received the letter.

Best of luck.