View Single Post
Old 10-12-10, 08:10 PM   #110
p_b82
Site Supporter

p_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the roughp_b82 is a jewel in the rough
ah cool thanks for the tip Steve..... i am 100% sure that it is running 1, just need to find out which one

Matt did ring me the other day and told me to drop the car off with him to sort the coolant loss out... was impressed by the offer as he could only have seen it from posts on various forums..... if the cap is good and the rad hose dont fix it, then it will be HG related i am sure..... and it is not completely unknown for a HG to to be faulty... knowing my car and my current luck that would be the case..... am hoping it is being nice to me for once tho

Once pressure is reduced and i can use that final 40% of throttle again i am going to be one happy bunny for sure
Dieselpowered
Fitting Custom Hybrid Turbo (1856GTBv) & controller; Remap, swirlpot, lift pump
AMW Motorsports
Custom exhaust manifold & downpipe
p_b82 is offline   Reply With Quote