View Single Post
Old 11-11-17, 12:43 PM   #12
Dan1971
Site Ambassador

Dan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud ofDan1971 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZS Phil View Post
Trouble with those is they are all getting old- same sort of era as the ZS so no doubt keeping on top of rust and wear/ tear items is going to be not much different to my Rovers in the work that's needed to keep them good. That's what I'm trying to get away from hence looking at newer stuff.
Those RS megans always seem to go ok on track days and the press love them so I think Ill go and test drive the RS 250 today and make my own mind up about it. If I cant get on with it maybe try a Cupra 280 if I can find one I can afford within a million mile radius! Failing that, I did quite like the vRS, just felt plush although not very quick I must admit. Ample for a road car though.
I think you're gonna go for the Renault if it's in decent condition. Still waiting for the budget?
Dan1971 is offline   Reply With Quote