View Single Post
Old 10-02-08, 01:27 PM   #16
Boot Hill Bandit
Coming back home!.......

Boot Hill Bandit is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
wow I love it....fancy one myself but how much is it for a good condition one?
Hi Blair

Expect to pay approx £2000 - £2500 for a 'good' condition one needing some minor work with typical supermarket dents and some TLC needed to paintwork and a good service to make sure everything is okay.

£2500 - £3000 will buy you a very nice MGF that is tidy and looked after with very minor faults and an average mileage

£3000+ will buy you a very good entry level MGF with a nice mileage and well cared for with service history and lots of reciepts or at least visual proof that money has been spent when needed.

£4000+ will probably buy you a MGF Trophy VVC .....this is top of the range and will be a serious car for people who value performance and looks........you should have service history and all sorts at these prices.

One thing to mention......it is very common to expect a HGF on any MGF car at some point in its life it is used frequently and an early car.

There are lots of them on ebay......and take a look......just don't buy any bright red ones looking cheap they could be one of my possible buys

For more information and for some cars for sale......join the MGF Register forum......they are a good bunch if a little quiet......but it's okay......I'm shaking things up on there quite nicely

Jim