View Single Post
Old 12-09-20, 05:57 PM   #20
talkingcars

talkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to beholdtalkingcars is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gott View Post
Just been told the floor is rotten too. I imagine it was their plan to track it, the new owner used his own ZS for track.

Grabbed the Bilstein shocks & XPower springs - my ZS hit 150,000 miles this year... Think it's time for a suspension refresh haha!
Unless it has changed a lot since I had it the usual point on the nearside jacking point could have done with a patch but the offside was done 3 years ago. The rest of the car was sound.

Gezza who bought it also said the the brakes were shot, the interior mouldy and a tyre had a flat spot. Surely the interior is irrelevant if you are stripping it to be a track car (he has sold the seats anyway so they can't have been that bad), while brakes and tyres are items service items you replace anyway.

He decided to break it for profit which is fair enough but saying he bought it as a track car is dishonest.