Thread: a fair price?
View Single Post
Old 01-04-10, 09:30 PM   #13
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
Question is what are you willing to pay for it? Don't forget these cars are underpriced for what they offer out of the box, this one is more so. If that were me I would pay the £2250 or there-a-bouts. If you do not intend to keep it then I wouldn't buy one in that range. What are you going to be doing with it?
to be fair, i just want a car in my garage lol, iv no plans to sell on for a profit. its destined for track so leccy rear widnows woudl go, but money back etc

i see the car as being good value for money, a few hundred quid more expensive than it should be but in life what dos that mater?

if i bought a car for 1300 quod that had nothing its suprising how easy it adds up for the sale price of this car?

iv almost made my mind up but it IS a lot of money for a mk1 zs 51 plate... there is opertunity to buy for less, but is the greif worth it

Last edited by Supercharged_Z; 01-04-10 at 09:32 PM.
Supercharged_Z is offline   Reply With Quote