View Single Post
Old 05-10-13, 05:23 PM   #27
Craig-ZS180

Craig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the roughCraig-ZS180 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by redzed View Post
did the same with a friends cupra r last weekend too, and he couldnt keep up with me. most probably had a crap rolling road tell him his 220bhp was 270 (very common) also its quite a bit heavier car. zs's are so underrated. Not had any of my friends "quicker cars" show my zeds up yet.
Well his was done at AMD in lakeside, I don't think they're too bad with their figures and you usually get what they say. Wasn't a cheap "back street" remap. I know the zs is underrated, most knock it until they've either been in it or been surprised how it either keeps with them or makes them struggle to keep up. I was a little shocked as I had loads of bits in the car at the time too, all the kids bits, buggy, car seats and then 2 subs so not exactly running light but he was rather upset that I managed to keep with him.
He had to change gear twice to my one change though so shows how different the gearing is between the two

Either way, good result.