View Single Post
Old 14-05-16, 09:58 AM   #19
ZS Phil

ZS Phil has a spectacular aura aboutZS Phil has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneekyparrot View Post

i.ve left q few due to it being full of utter dickheads
There are quite a few but not all, just have to filter through the crap.

More personal preference I guess. I think the "appreciation group" is the best one of the lot maybe after the Longbridge page.

There just never seems to be anything meaningful on the others. "My car did a thing today" (odo turned to 78,000 miles) and "law upheld" (a filthy ZS parked next to a cityrover in an Asda car park somewhere) posts don't really interest me but I'm not saying it makes you a bad person if they do interest other people.

I think it's probably the lack of facility to have a build thread on facebook so people doing the interesting, novel stuff tend to post on forums. Hence my preference for them. Not an absolute rule but I think a fair observation.

Also, every time somebody fits £150 civic EG coilovers to their v6 ZS, lowers it to the ground and then tells everybody how well it handles I die a little bit inside. That said, I've done it my self, that's how I learnt but still... when will people learn!

All that said, I'd still rather look at that than #selfie #no-filter (yeh right) #lips #kisses which would be the case if my news feed wasn't littered with the above instead.

Hang on, why do I have facebook at all? Now who's the knob!?

Just to clarify, no beef with anyone who does the above, just prefer it on here is all No offence to anybody intended.

Last edited by ZS Phil; 14-05-16 at 11:27 AM.
ZS Phil is offline   Reply With Quote