View Single Post
Old 20-09-12, 07:13 PM   #15
DuckFeet

DuckFeet is on a distinguished road
I am expecting each car to be tweaked individually. I'm sure Matt won't mind me quoting his email convo here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Reidy
I will be testing the rolling road tomorrow all being well so not far off.

3, 5,7 and 10 are the cut off points. Normal price for a mg remap on the dyno is £220 first level of discount is £20 off each, next is £35 of each, next is £50 off, next is £70 off.

Realistically max of 7 in a day but if all pay a deposit then we can split them over two days.
1 - £220
3 - 200
5 - 185
7 - 170
10 - 150 >>> let's aim for here yeah?

Awaiting response from: "Would you spread it over two or three weekends? How much deposit? Definitely one for after payday. I'll get an idea of numbers and get back to you."

As for when, we'll see who is interested and I'l make a google calender or something, could be useful for other stuff too like the do stuff meets.

Re the attention/time taken. Can those who already have one comment on how long it took? Looks like we'd be given about an hour each which seems ok for tweaking a generic map to suit? I've only heard good things so if Matt says he can do 7 cars I would expect to be pleased with the result.

Congrats Craig, get used to not having time to clean your car. Somehow I've managed about 8 hours of tweaking and two quick washes in a month...

Last edited by DuckFeet; 20-09-12 at 07:17 PM.
DuckFeet is offline   Reply With Quote