View Single Post
Old 06-11-11, 03:26 PM   #21
Supercharged_Z
KV6 Supercharged

Supercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really niceSupercharged_Z is just really nice
Yes guys, I have indeed bought the VAG ZS built by Reyland for Dave V6.

I offered the guy what i could afford and we came to a reluctant deal.

I do not think it has been as well looked after from when Dave had it, so i have a little tidying to do. Also the turbo seals are on there way out so a rebuild needed there.

I picked this up wednesday, he took the stack dash out as i offered such a lowly amount and i suggested he could make some money from that. So I had no dash or sensor lights. I fitted a dash yesterday but the sensors for the stack dash are still in so I only have a few lights, no revs or speedo but at least a fuel gauge.

Can I just say, I have driven some quick cars in my time having been around RSM and also friends. BUT nothing even compares to this, its a car with serious balls, it pulls so hard and grips so well in second, you change to third and expect the pull to be less, but it just goes and goes, change to fourth and the same again.

I cannot express how fast it is, so I am chuffed. Little bit of work to do like upgrade the brakes with my Brembo's, Sort the turbo, clean the inside, repaint the cage. Have already changed the oil and filter as well as sorted a exhaust issue.

The car should have massive credit to Dave and Martin from Reyland its a pure beast, and I will say now the v6 sounds nicer to rev, untill you hear the noise of the turbo on this 4 pot. No kv6, supercharged or not could match this engine i can tell you that now.

before you ask yes one side of the bonnet is up and the other not!! previous owner did it to escape heat

Some pics

as i got her before a clean

and after

and the two cars i own atm

Got camber?

Last edited by Supercharged_Z; 06-11-11 at 03:33 PM.
Supercharged_Z is offline   Reply With Quote