View Single Post
Old 06-11-11, 03:41 PM   #28
Quadcam24

Quadcam24 is a jewel in the roughQuadcam24 is a jewel in the roughQuadcam24 is a jewel in the rough
hmmm, its not looking quite how i remember it but the essentials are still there ,ther is nothing that won't sort easily with some elbow grease..
Good idea to upgrade brakes, wilwoods struggle to cope on some tracks, fine on road though.
I had removed the fogs as i was going to put brake ducts through the bumper into the arch area, if it has the same arch liners you will see the holes i started to cut out.
Thankyou for the compliment , it really is a beast isnt it....i spent hours, days even weeks tweeking stuff, and If i could i would have brought it back myself without thinking twice.
I used to love 3rd gear for overtaking, from 30 mph it was just sooo much fun, struggling for traction as it reached peak torque.
It actually can just about lay 2nd gear cant it with the 888's on ....if its dry and warm anyway:-))), i wouldnt like to try it with normal road tyres though,lol.
atb with it, any questions that i might be able to help with just ask.

edit , i never had a problem with under bonnet heat ?!?!?!?, looks a bit odd with one side lifted, why didnt he just lift both sides the same?

Last edited by Quadcam24; 06-11-11 at 03:46 PM.
Quadcam24 is offline   Reply With Quote